This Terms of Service (ToS) applies to all customers ("you" or "customer" or "client", whether or not capitalized) of STARTSS or any STARTSS affiliate upon subscription to the services of STARTSS or any STARTSS affiliate ("Services"), including subscription through a third party or any commercial partner.
2. USER ACCOUNT
You will need to sign up for an account before ordering from STARTSS. During sign up, you must agree:
1. You have fully enter real valid profile. STARTSS reserves the rights to reject your order if you use fake profile.
2. You should be in full response for your account. You must take care of your operation, and keep your password safely.
3. ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Customer agrees to use the Services only for lawful purposes, in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, and in compliance with this AUP.
If customer uses the Services for unlawful purposes or not in compliance with all applicable law, or is, or uses the Services, not in compliance with this AUP, then STARTSS may exercise the rights as to what constitutes a violation of our policies
4. REFUND AND DISPUTE
Refund will not be given if:
1. Customer violates ToS or AUP.
2. Customer asks for refund after the guarantee date.
3. Services or Products are not refundable.
4. Customer has User has already raised multiple refund requests.
5. BILLING PERIOD
1. You will be notified 7 days before payment is due. You will need to login our clientarea to make the payment.
2. Failure to make the payment before it is due will result in suspension of related services or products.
3. Failure to make the payment after it is due for 1 day will result in termination of related services or products.
You are free to cancel a service or product in our clientarea at any time. If refund is involved, please refer to Refund Policy to read more: Refund Policy
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You hereby acknowledge and agree that STARTSS will not be liable for any temporary delay, outages or interruptions of the Services if such delay or failure:
1. Results from customer not renewing, delay renewing.
2. Results from any act of the customers.
3. Results from any act of God or other cause beyond its reasonable control (including, without limitation, any mechanical, electronic, packet loss, server crashes, communications or third-party supplier failure).
8. RIGHT RESERVE
1. STARTSS reserves the right of final explanations regarding to this Terms of Service and AUP.
2. STARTSS reserves the right to modify this AUP at any time without notice. Customer is responsible for all use of the Services by itself, its employees, and customers.